Show All Answers

1. I need to hire a professional or licensed consultant / contractor (i.e. engineer, land surveyor, etc.). Can the Town refer me to someone?
2. Where can I find the Engineering Fee Schedule?
3. What is stormwater pollution?
4. I have a street flooding issue. Whom should I contact?
5. What is a “Determination of Potential for Flooding” Form, and do I need to file one?
6. Where can I find the Town Road and Drainage Standards?
7. What is a Special Assessment District Covenant?
8. I live on a private road. Where can I find information to bring my private road into the Town Highway System?