When do I get my rebate?

Rebates are paid when the work is completed.

When you finish the work, submit the following to the Community Preservation Department:

  1. From Suffolk County: Final Approval Letter and final survey with original “green stamp”, or Sanitary Replacement/Retrofit Acknowledgement where system replaced due to catastrophic failure;
  2. From your installer:  Septic System Installation Certificate;
  3. From the Town: Certificate of Electrical Compliance; Certificate of Wetlands compliance (if applicable);
  4. From  your records: Copies of all receipts and proof of payment for eligible costs.

The Community Preservation Office is located at:
24 West Montauk Hwy
Hampton Bays, NY 11946
Ph: 631-287-5720

Show All Answers

1. Who is eligible?
2. How do I apply?
3. What is the maximum rebate?
4. What costs does my rebate cover?
5. What costs are not covered?
6. When do I get my rebate?
7. How long does it take to receive my rebate?
8. Any technical questions related to I/A system installations should be directed to the Suffolk County Office of Wastewater Management at (631) 852-5700