- Supervisors Office
- Citizens' Response Center
Citizens' Response Center
Departmental Mission & Responsibilities:
The mission of the Citizens’ Response Center (CRC) is to provide the public with faster, easier access to local government and important information about their Town. With in-depth familiarity of every aspect of the Town, the CRC helps ensure more effective constituent service by allowing other divisions to better focus on their core missions and manage their workload more efficiently. The CRC also provides important insight into ways to improve Town government through data collection and the analysis of service delivery to the public.In doing so, the office interacts with all Town agencies to best ascertain their information distribution needs, as well as those of the community. Essential to achieving these goals is the CRC’s creation of an in-house production space, and an improved Town website with new features designed to better engage the community and improve town responsiveness.
- Where can I get a village beach pass?
- Who should I call before I dig?
- What are the NY State Regulations for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
- What are the hours that construction and landscapers can work?
- How do I rename a road?
- How do I get a copy of my deed?
- What are the directions to Southampton Town Hall (Eastbound)
- Who do we call if their is too much garbage at the beach?
- Where do I get my Green Key pass from?
- How do I get my business started?
- How do I apply for a Home Improvement Licensing?
- Who do I report a street Lighting Outage?
- Do I need a Building Permit to replace a Roof?
- Can you park an RV in your driveway?
- How do I find my cesspool on my property?